Marketing/Sales Data Analytics (Remote)
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analytics professional for the marketing team of a global B2B high tech company. This role will focus on creating a strategic foundation for marketing planning and execution by providing data insights, including development of marketing dashboards and reports leveraging Tableau and Excel. A set of standard dashboards/reports will be created and then there will be custom reports per campaign/per region/per team, etc. Must be an Excel power user with B2B high tech team support experience.
This is a 7 month project (extensions and conversion to FTE possible), 40 hours per week, Remote in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Develop visual and interactive dashboards that provide self-service, action-oriented insights to marketers and Global Sales Development leaders and track progress against corporate goals and key performance indicators
- Analyze critical business issues, and trends leveraging data from dashboards and other internal data sources
- Become a trusted advisor to key marketing stakeholders and present findings to improve Marketing’s contribution to the Sales organization
- Partner with team peers, cross-functional business stakeholders, and IT to discover and implement key data driven insights and learnings
- 8+ years experience in data analytics at consulting companies or B2B high tech companies
- Self-sufficient in gathering, normalizing, and analyzing data from multiple data sources to support ad-hoc reporting & analysis
- Advanced skills on MS Excel
- Intuitive ability to understand what the data is “telling you” versus just reporting numbers
- Attention to detail in verifying accuracy and reliability before broadly publishing dashboard updates and results.
- Excellent communication and PowerPoint skills to present insights, methodologies, and recommendations to executives and business stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree