Marketing Specialist – Training and Certification Program (Remote)
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist for the Training and Certification team of a global B2B high tech company. This role will focus on marketing the training, certification and enablement solutions to internal stakeholders, customers and partners.
This role will assist in brand awareness projects and campaigns by crafting and delivering communications to promote the training through blogs, social media, video, presentations, and web pages.
This is 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (extensions possible) from a remote location in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Promote training and certification offerings, new courses and educational releases.
- Write or design key messaging for ongoing campaigns, communications and newsletters—both internal and external.
- Submit ticketing requests for changes to Dot Com, myLearn, and Vault.
- Submit Workfront requests and content and work with production team on flighting dates and approvals.
- Work with Live Online Events team to develop communications and targeted campaigns through Intrado’s marketing tools
- Gather email metrics and click-through data in Poppulo or Eloqua to compare against KPIs.
- Help develop sales kits and executive briefings for IT Academy.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing in a corporate, large company environment
- Familiarity with adult education landscape, including promotion of educational products and services
- Self-starter and diplomatic team player in a fast-paced and achievement-oriented environment
- Skilled use of social media channels and targeted messaging
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors Degree, preferred