Partner Communications Manager (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Partner Communications Manager for a remote role at a large B2B high tech company. The client is working on a design of its partner focused website. They need a Partner communications manager to project manage the redevelopment of content for the new website.
This role will focus on partner content development, design, and delivery, and work across teams to deliver an excellent information experience.
This is a 5 month project (extension possible), 40 hours per week (remote) role in the US.
This is a W-2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Project management the redesign of the Partner section of the website.
- Review the current content inventory with key stakeholders across the company.
- Perform a content audit and gap analysis. Review existing material to determine what is relevant, consistent, redundant, or missing for each target audience.
- Lead cross-company task forces for content initiatives, and develop a core content strategy statement for both partner and customer audiences.
- Take an editor’s approach by reviewing and making content as powerful and clear as possible
- 5+ years of B2B high tech partner marketing experience.
- Proven ability to take direction and leadership role in projects that span multiple teams.
- Strong, well-developed organizational and project management skills.
- A high-level thinker who can also keep track of details. Able to delve deeply into content analysis, while driving strategic planning and the vision for content initiatives.
- Strong writing skills including content editing, content writing, SEO writing, promotional writing
- Implements work plans and schedules as assigned
- Bachelors degree