Partner Marketing Manager (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager for a remote role at a fast growing B2B company. The focus of this role will be to execute partner plans, drive engagement activities with SI (System Integrators) partners through email campaigns, webinars and content updates.
This is a 6 month project (extension and additional hours possible), 15 to 20 hour per week (Remote) role with 25% global business hours. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ consultant.
- Support execution of joint marketing plans with SI partners
- Project manage deliverables, track action items, provide weekly updates, help with presentations, schedule meetings, prepare emails, etc.
- Execute partner marketing programs including: email campaigns, newsletters and webcasts (items may vary depending on the partner) help with presentations, set up meetings, prepare emails, submit tasks through ticketing system, help with reporting, etc.
- Update partner web properties (submit content for partner and company sites) with relevant content
- Pull data and prepare monthly reports
- Manage monthly global partner marketing team meeting, manage invite, prepare agenda, collect slides, send out notes / actions
- 10+ years of B2B partner marketing experience
- Experience with email marketing and webinar management
- Experience in B2B environment, high-tech products/services
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Intellectually curious with the ability to prioritize and roll-up your sleeves.
- Bachelors degree preferred