Partner Marketing Specialist (Remote)
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Specialist for a large B2B high tech company. The role will help support and execute global partner demand generation campaign and partner program execution.
This individual will support Sr. Marketing Managers with platform content upload and will work closely with corporate teams to ensure program information is disseminated and projects are completed within deadlines.
This is a 12 month project (extensions possible), 30 hours per week, (Remote).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Build out campaign flows for partner consumption on the platform, testing, and providing QA support.
- Align marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in platform.
- Manage organization of many campaign materials, creating a content database.
- Assist campaign and program managers with additional digital and social marketing projects as needed.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, external marketing agencies, and vendors.
- 2+ years of experience in Partner Marketing for a B2B technology company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organized and possess strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, team player and self-starter, with proven success managing time-sensitive projects.
- Excellent written communication skills.