PR Analyst Relations Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a PR/Analyst Relations Manager to work at a fast growing B2B High Tech start up. This role will focus on managing the PR Agency and the day-to-day activities to drive press and analyst relations programs. This is a detailed oriented process management role to ensure execution of compelling press releases, impactful analyst briefings and customer case studies. This role is responsible for achieving monthly goals for these activities.
This is a 6 month project, 20 hours per week, Remote in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Manage PR Agency to ensure flawless execution of programs
- Work across the company to find and deliver press-worthy stories
- Ensure team members are prepared for press and analyst engagements through development of talking points, media trainings, pitches, and executive briefings
- Work with the SVP, Marketing, manage analyst relations, including briefings, meetings, and other engagements
- Manage the process of customer case study development and approvals
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing team to maximize the impact of PR/AR across all channels
- 5+ years experience in PR and analyst relations in a B2B high tech company or PR Agency
- Experience managing agencies and driving/quantifying results
- Strong project management skills; ability to work across teams to gets things done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work with energy and a high sense of urgency and organization
- Bachelor’s Degree