PR/Communications Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a PR and Communication Manager for fast growing B2B Start up. This role will cover a broad range of support activities including: PR, analysts relationship, reporting on key KPIs, database and calendar management; message creation; social media and news amplification. You will work closely with key stakeholders in the Marketing team, industry analysts and external PR agencies globally.
This is 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (extension or conversion to FTE possible) from a remote location in the US. Must be available in PST time zone.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Create media materials including: messaging documents, press releases, etc.
· Support PR efforts and work with PR agencies
· Assist in the execution of communications programs related to customer, product, and corporate announcements
· Schedule analyst briefings, ideation sessions and meetings and handle follow up actions
· Compile employee, analyst and investor newsletters/updates
· Track project deliverables
· Develop, maintain, and update lists of appropriate customer references, investors, analysts and influencers for key industries, topics, etc.
· 2+ years experience in corporate communications in a B2B high tech company or PR agency.
· Excellent writer, able to express novel/complex ideas simply.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
· Excellent research, and organizational skills
· Familiar with social media strategy and execution
· Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize and be resourceful to complete responsibilities
· Slack and G-Suite (Calendar, Docs, Drive, Sheets) proficient (MUST have experience with G-Suite)
· Bachelors degree