Product Marketing Consultant – Cloud Security (Remote)
We are looking for a Product Marketing Consultant for part time project role at a Cloud Security Start up. The project will focus on the development of product marketing content – blogs, solution briefs, webinar presentations and content for Analyst briefings. This project will also include presenting and engaging with conversations with Analyst to showcase the new solution category the start up is pioneering.
This is an 8-10 hours per week;6 months contract role from any location in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Understand the client’s cloud security products/solutions, technology and competitive landscape
- Develop/enhance customer focused messaging and positioning
- Create and write a wide range of marketing/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, blogs, webinar presentations and analyst briefing materials.
- Work with Analyst to obtain coverage for the client and leverage Analyst reports in marketing activities.
- 5+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Director/Manager for Cloud or Security or Cloud Security products
- Strong writing and content creation skills; experience developing messaging
- Experience developing presentations for Analysts; and managing Analyst conversations
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Bachelors degree