Project Analyst – Sales Deal Management (Remote)
We are looking for a Project Analyst – Sales Deal Management for a global B2B High Tech company. The role will support day to day operations and Global feedback with the Deal Management Team.
This person will be on daily/weekly meetings and will need to articulate a Global view for the Quote Track representing Deal Management on the Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Program. Must be able to work Austin, TX hours.
This is a 6 month, 40 hr per week role, Remote in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
- Work globally on the CPQ project team to attend meetings, take meeting notes, and track action items.
- Work with cross-function team members to ensure action items are completed on time and that any roadblocks are highlighted and escalated.
- Manage project team schedules and updates.
- Prepare management reports and presentations
- 5+ years experience in a Sales Support/Deal Management/order management team, working as a project analyst. SaaS company experience, ideal.
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Knowledge of VMware policies and practices is a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively with Deals Desk/Deal Management Team to manage new CPQ projects.
- Salesforce.com experience is a strong plus; specifically working on transitions to SFDC
- CPQ project implementation experience preferred.