Project Coordinator (Austin, TX)
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
High Technology - Large
Job Description :
We are looking for an entry level Project Coordinator to work on a team that manages the training program for new field and sales team members of a large global company. This is part of the HR team that is responsible for onboarding new hires. The position requires close collaboration with the many facets, priorities, and personalities of the business. The role’s core responsibility will be to lead event operations, logistics and schedule management for this program.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, working onsite in Austin, TX (flexibility to work remotely 1 day per week).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Liaise with multiple business units, vendors, and facilitators on program schedule planning and coordination.
- Be prompt and accurate in maintaining the program schedule.
- Highly-organized coordination of participant travel and events.
- Be able to execute on requests with minimal direction.
- Manage on-site logistics set-up.
- Manage feedback collection from participants.
- Operate within budget allocation.
Required Qualifications :
- 1+ years operations or program management experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to handle several concurrent activities with attention to detail.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Smartsheet experience preferred.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience.