Project Manager – Sales Enablement (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage sales enablement projects Reporting to the Senior Manager, Project Management Office, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects as designed to drive sales time to productivity; inclusive of onboarding and strategic solutions impacting our global field and partner audiences.
This role will interact with supporting Global teams, and work with stakeholders who are spread across different geographies. The role must understand the sales process and work with a variety of stakeholders to solicit their input and requirements.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month project (extensions possible). Can work anywhere in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Global enablement project management functions across assess, plan, build and execution phases for sales enablement/sales training programs
- Capture and identify project scope, impact, tracking, and reporting
- Intake assessment, manage and track project requests from Business Units, Sales Leadership, Programs, cross-functional teams.
- Manage cross-functional team engagement, requests and service delivery schedules of content, operations and learning platforms
- Manage the development, delivery and execution of sales, technical, and partner training projects and programs leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms and learning platforms
- Facilitate and lead weekly planning sessions, maintaining communications of project and program status, and overall project and program plan of records with stakeholders
- Understanding of learning metrics and importance of capturing key learner insights tied to critical business measures
- 8+ years of project management experience in a sales learning or sales enablement organization focused on field sales and partner programs.
- Proven experience working with high-performing teams across multiple geographies and functions.
- Multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills must be strong due to the variety of tasks to be accomplished and the fast pace required to deliver successful briefings.
- Exceptional project management skills-- training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with WebEx, ZOOM, PowerPoint and Excel, Smartsheet, MS Project, required
- BS/BA degree
- PMP certification, required