Project Operations Manager – Sales Quote Process (Austin, TX)
We are looking for a Project Operations Manager for a large B2B high tech company. This role will work as part of a global operations team that is defining new processes for sales quoting. This is part of a larger company wide effort to re-engineer the entire CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) processes to enable the company to grow. This role will support day to day operations and Global feedback with the Deal Management Team. This person will be on daily/weekly meetings and will need to articulate a Global view (based on feedback) for the Quote Processes Program.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Austin, TX. (Flexibility to work remotely 2 days per week)
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Attend Global meetings and understand current quoting processes across the company and different business units
- Develop new business processes within the new systems and overall CPQ team
- Create organizational buy in to the new Quote processes
- Take meeting notes and provide insight to the overall project lead
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with Sales Deals Desk Teams to manage new projects/processes
- SaaS system experience pertaining to transitional/quoting projects
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively
- Project management skills is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent relevant business experience