Python Developer- API Systems Integration (Remote)
We are looking for a Python Developer - API Systems Integration for a large B2B high tech company. This person will work with a highly-technical & dynamic team of engineers that build and deliver for internal services, multiple hyper-converged, cloud environments and humongous, heterogeneous infrastructure. This role specifically calls for engineering a solution for integrating services that will help improve the day to day operations.
This is a 1.5 month 40 hours per week
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Establish framework for managing monitoring data collection end points for management products supporting the service
- Develop sync between vRealize Operations and Jira Insight CMDB
- Contribute to developing a Monitoring Framework based on Prometheus
- 5+ years of hand-on experience with Python is required.
- Must have experience with programming with REST API and Python web servers (Django and Flask)
- Experience with Promethues and Grafana
- Ability to communicate, discuss, document and present, design and technical ideas to a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Drive good software design patterns for consistency, code quality and supportability
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure hardware like rack servers, network switches and different types of firmware upgrades for server components (bios, storage firmware etc) is a plus.