Sales/Business Development Director – CA Public Sector (FTE) (Remote)
Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. accelerates marketing agility by providing rapid access to experienced marketing resources. We specialize in serving Fortune 500 and emerging leaders by providing seasoned marketing and operations professionals for both short-term and long-term needs across marketing teams.
Over our 19 years in business, we have served more than 100 clients and have achieved 100% client referenceability. As a result of our success serving our clients, we have been featured on the San Jose Business Journal's list of fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley for 6 years; and been on the Inc 5000 list for 4 years.
We have recently become an approved small, women owned and minority owned business vendor to the State of California government agencies. We see the Public Sector vertical as a significant growth opportunity.
In order to capitalize on this market, we need an experienced Sales/Business Development Director to find opportunities at local and state agencies in California; respond to RFPs and RFIs, and work through the processes to win bids and then fill roles, working with our recruiting team. We need an aggressive hunter who will work hard to work on bids, build relationships and close sales.
This is a full-time remote job, with benefits. Open to anyone in the US. Must be flexible to work PST time zone hours, as needed.
- Learn Stage 4 Solutions’ approach; value propositions and recruiting processes
- Monitor State of California Project databases to discover project opportunities
- Prepare responses to RFP, RFIs, etc.
- Proactively build relationships with procurement advocates/contracting officers who are responsible for staffing/marketing projects
- Monitor interactions with government agencies and win projects.
- Work with recruiting team to finalize selection of team members for the project. Manage client interviews of selected team members.
- Meet quarterly sales targets by closing projects.
- Ensure client success by providing ongoing relationship management
- 3+ years experience in business development/sales roles in the State of California.
- Prior experience working with staffing companies
- Results oriented; aggressive with strong desire to succeed
- Client service orientation: strong relationship builder, curious; good listener; positive and engaging personality
- Detailed oriented; process focused
- Bachelor's degree