Sales Reporting Analyst (Remote)
We are looking for a Sales Reporting Analyst for a global B2B high tech company. This role is in the client’s sales operations team, and will focus on reporting sales booking, deals and pipeline for activities with channel and alliance partners. Work will include standard and ad-hoc reporting to sales leaders.
This is an 8-month (extensions likely) 40 hour per week role. Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc data reports for insights into business drivers, performance-to-targets and areas of risk.
- Use Excel and Tableau to create reports and dashboards that enable sales leaders to understand sales traction, deals and issues within channel partners and Alliance partner activities.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests as needed
- Develop presentations for periodic reporting to sales leadership.
- 2+ years experience in a Data Reporting or Sales Data Operations role at a B2B High Tech company.
- Understanding of SaaS and software sales processes, preferred
- Advanced Excel skills & comfortable working with large data sets to provide executive-level reporting.
- Tableau experience
- Experience developing PowerPoint presentations for executive audiences
- Bachelors degree
Please submit your resume to our network at https://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (please apply to the Sales Reporting Analyst (Remote) role).
Please feel free to forward this opportunity to others who may be interested.