Social Media Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Social Media Manager for a fast growing B2B high tech company. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for executing and measuring the success of social media programs and campaigns that drive awareness and engagement with a global audience, creating compelling digital conversations with followers and influencers, and driving lead generation through social channels.
This is an ongoing contract role (with quarterly projects), 40 hour per week remote in the US. Must be flexible to be available for PST time zone hours.
This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Post daily relevant thought leadership and promotional content on social channels at the optimal cadence, in a professional, but social media voice.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation or documentation.
- Support corporate YouTube channel, posting videos and reporting on engagement
- Create monthly social media engagement metrics reports and aggregate data into actionable insights to inform marketing.
- Work to support the employee social media amplification program.
- Maintain an up-to-date social editorial calendar.
- Work with designers to ensure graphic content is engaging and appealing.
· 5+ years experience in social media marketing at B2B global high tech companies
· Strong experience with Linkedin and other platform social media engagement
· Experience with social publishing and listening tools – such as Social Studio, Sprinkler, Sprout Social, bit.ly, Hashtagify, etc
· Experience with metrics reporting and analysis for continuous improvement
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present plans/ideas
· Ability and desire to work in a fast moving environment
· Bachelors degree