Solutions Architect – Pivotal Customer Training (Remote)
We are looking for a Solutions Architect – Pivotal consultant for a high technology company. This role will work with Product Development and Field/Partner Sales & Delivery organizations to provide in person and virtual customer and partner enablement/training for the Pivotal solution. Ideal candidate must have significant experience in the architecture, design, and deployment of cloud-capable infrastructure and be skilled in all phases of developing and delivering the benefits of virtualization and higher-order abstraction in customer environments and is fluent in disseminating that information to a given audience.
This is a 12 month, 32 hours per week, (Remote) role in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Formulates and provides overall direction for the training/development activities
· Conducts formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and computer-based training
· Develop solution labs and toolkits, best practices & architectural references for developing and deploying solutions – building product integrations to aid solution demonstration and selling
· Work in conjunction with Field Sales Engineering, Product Engineering, and Technical Support to resolve customer issues
· Present company vision, strategy and product roadmaps to customer and partner executives and technical management
· 5+ years of experience working directly with customers to design, develop, and support OS and application software.
· Domain level knowledge and experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry solution, designing and deploying cloud-native enterprise applications in public or private cloud
· Experience in software development including languages, systems, and frameworks such as Spring/Java, Ruby/Rails, Go, messaging (RabbitMQ/AMQP, JMS), RDBMS, NoSQL, and Hadoop OR ASP.NET Core and .NET Core
· Experience with software build tools including Maven, Gradle, and Bundler
· Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, or enterprise application architecture
· Experience with developing custom integrations between disparate systems using APIs
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex subjects to a large audience through presentations and white boarding
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience