Sr. Business Analyst – Data Integration (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to work with Data Domain as a part of an integration team working on the Data Track at a large B2B high tech company. This role will plan and execute the data integration activities across the client and its acquired companies.
This is a 2 month project (extensions likely to one year), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Responsible for end to end M&A Data Integration – from pre-initiate phase to launch
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand
- Business requirements
- Define Solution design and to-be state data supply chain
- Enable business prioritization
- Work with IT to define implementation plans
- Build short-term & long-term data integration plans and solution approach
- Understand the as-is business process, and identify areas that would impact integration of master and transaction data
- Work cross-functionally to understand the data needs and gaps and define initiatives and plan of action to establish data supply chain.
- Define data migration strategy and establish testing strategy for the migration
- Conduct data validation and testing along with business stakeholders and drive issue resolution
- Define SOPs to maintain and manage data supply chains
- Handhold operations team to ensure smooth transition from Project team to Operations
- 10+ years’ experience in business analysis, with Data integration/master data management
- Ideally, experience with cross company data integration efforts
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail