Sr. Business Analyst – Master Data Management (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to deploy a centralized Master Data Management solution to work as a part of a Data Management team working at a large B2B high tech company. This role will plan, execute and holistically solve for the implementation of consistent cleansing rules, data quality testing, standardized mapping rules, as well as data remediation.
This is a 6 month project, 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA. (after shelter in place is lifted)
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Responsible for defining, prioritizing, and overseeing delivery of the strategic MDM capabilities required by the business functions with a good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand business requirements & demonstrate ability to develop and prepare business analysis, plans, business requirement definitions, testing traceability
- Support the functional design and implementation of projects and create solutions to meet business objectives and resolve system / process issues
- Responsible for business process understanding of data consumption.
- Establish SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to maintain and improve data quality and to maintain and manage data supply chains
- Extensive validation skills of the gathered data for veracity, consistency and completeness
- Hands on experience in having designed AI-ML based use cases to increase pattern identification and data driven matching rules
- 10+ years of industry experience as a Sr. Business Analyst - Master Data Management practices and methodologies
- In depth and hands on knowledge of MDM (Master Data Management) capabilities, industry trends, best practices with ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Must have functional knowledge of SAP MDG /Oracle/ Informatica
- Working experience on GDPR /CCPA is an added advantage.
- Proven ability to provide guidance and make decisions that require judgment and consideration of possible impacts.
- Exposure towards building playbooks, SOP’s, KPI’s will be an added advantage.
- Good Understanding on Data Quality rules building and maintenance.