Sr. Business Analyst - SaaS Models (Remote - Bay Area, CA)
We are looking for a Sr Business Analyst - SaaS Models for a global B2B High Tech company. This role will need a solution-minded Sr Business Analyst with a product ownership mindset, and a passion for SaaS who will be responsible to define & drive the SaaS/subscription models for joint solutions.
This is a 6 month, 40 hrs/week role working (Remote - Bay Area, CA).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
- Work with Software as a Service (SaaS) and subscription order management lifecycle (demand-to-fulfillment).
- Gather, analyze & prioritize customer and partner requirements.
- Build customer and partner use cases.
- Design & document respective workflows and policies, e.g. for billing, discounting, renewal, co-terming
- Make recommendations on workflows and corresponding scale and scope of the effort.
- Be able to organize complex initiatives from scratch and make them work within a structured framework.
- Pro-actively interact with different functional stakeholders up to senior executive leadership level.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst implementing SaaS workflows in high tech companies or working in consulting firms working on SaaS workflows.
- 3+ years of experience in managing complex initiatives for a technology company with a variety of functional & executive stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SAP BRIMM.
- Worked with and understand customer & partner portals for SaaS and subscription consumption models.
- Highly effective & efficient written and verbal executive communication skills.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Detail-oriented while being able to see the ‘big picture’.