Sr. Business Operations Manager - Sales (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr Business Operations Manager - Sales Advisor for a global B2B High Tech com-pany. We are looking for a Sr. Business Operations Manager to partner with the Sales Organization to facilitate and drive deal closure efforts and sales forecast accuracy. The primary focus of this position is to address the diverse needs of internal corporate customers and increase the effectiveness and productivity of our sales teams. This role requires collaboration between multiple stakeholders and is viewed as a true value-add partner to the sales community. This person will work with 3 peers as well a sales team of 15 members.
This is a 12 month, 40 hr per week role working (Remote in the US). Must be flexible to work PST time zone hours, as needed.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
- Build and review commercial agreements e.g. Order Forms
- Advise Sales on pricing, standard and non-standard business terms/structure and collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closures.
- Ensure compliance with published software, sales, and business approval policies.
- Experience with complex contracting
- Liaise with other departments (Legal, Order Management, Finance etc.) as required to support trans-action needs.
- Managing Salesforce.com and general Account information
- Drive weekly forecast reviews with sales team and ensure weekly forecast accuracy
- Provide ongoing contract, process, policy education to Sales.
- Execute the plan to deliver to the scope within budget and on time.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations (subscription/SaaS preferred)
- Salesforce (SFDC) experience; Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets), preferred
- Previous commercial agreement, procurement or operational experience.
- Must be effective working independently, viewed to be a self-starter and be effective in a team set-ting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands, multitask and capable of prioritizing activities at times of high volume e.g. Quarter-End.
- Ability to learn systems quickly with little or no guidance
- Bachelor's Degree