Sr. Deal Desk Analyst – Prof Services (Austin, TX)
We are looking for a Sr. Deal Desk Analyst to work in team that manages contracts from inception to booking of a sales deal for the Professional Services team of a large high tech company.
The successful candidate will partner with multiple internal groups including regional professional services sales teams, Corporate Operations, Finance, Revenue and Legal to maintain efficient processes. This is a global role.
This is a 12 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite in Austin, TX.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Work with Legal and Finance to facilitate approvals, and signature approval process for custom Statement of Works and Work Orders.
- Interface with appropriate stakeholders to understand the business, finance and/or technical issues that may arise in the contract process.
- Liaise with Legal to create standardized language templates to extend team’s scope of document control.
- Ensure compliance with published Professional Services business approval policies. Partner with internal organizations to understand contract requirements. Collaborate with impacted parties to generate acceptable documents to facilitate deal closures.
- Work with the team and Professional Services management personnel to identify process improvement and/or training opportunities.
- Strive to meet or beat published service level agreements.
- Navigate contracts database for information regarding customer/partner documents
- Develop reports for the field and senior management to manage the engagement process and approvals
- 3+ years deal desk/contract management experience in the software industry, consulting or operations
- Experience creating, managing and maintaining shared contracts management databases, including document imaging, reporting and formatting and developing processes and policies is desired.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience integrating the requirements of various departments.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel and Word), Adobe, and Salesforce experience.
- Bachelor Degree.