Sr. Executive Communications Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr. Executive Communications manager for a global B2B high tech company. The role involves working directly with VP/SVP/C-Suite executives, crafting storylines, pitching executives for speaking events/media interviews, and writing executive communication content (presentations, social media, etc.).
The ideal candidate enjoys crafting stories and translating technology big picture concepts into crisp thoughts and messages. This role will cover both internal and external communications for the executives.
This is a 40 hour per week role, 11-month contract (extensions likely). Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Develop storylines and messaging for executives, in alignment with company-level messaging/positioning.
- Manage key stakeholder communications calendar and align with a corporate editorial calendar.
- Partner with an influencer program, internal comms, and social media leads on identifying executive involvement and communication as part of the overall activities.
- Content creation in support of executive communications and speaking. Content to be created includes PowerPoint presentations, blogs, emails, social media content, speeches, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in an executive communications role, writing and managing programs for senior-level executives.
- Experience developing thought leadership programs.
- Ability to work effectively with executives.
- Strong, proven writing skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Bachelors degree.