Sr. Internal Communications and Change Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr. internal communication and change manager for large global b2b high tech leader. This role will develop and execute an internal communications strategy for a critical transformation initiative that aligns with the company’s values and strategy and drive team member engagement
This is 40 hours per week; 12 month contract (extension possible) from a remote location in the US. Must be flexible to work PST business hours.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Develop an Internal communications strategy for a critical transformation initiative
- Collaborate with key players to identify communications opportunities and to provide critical messaging to diverse stakeholder groups in the organization
- Measure the effectiveness of communications deliverables and programs and provide regular updates to leadership
- Catalog communication efforts into repeatable templates for use in future projects, and synthesize strategy into a framework that team can leverage for similar initiatives going forwards.
- 7+ years of experience in internal communications at large, global B2B high tech companies
- Experience with Change Management initiatives – strategy and execution
- Excellent writer, able to express novel/complex ideas simply.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent research, and organizational skills
- Experience with Populo Application (internal communication software), preferred