Sr. Internal Communications Manager – Video (San Jose, CA or Boulder, CO)
We are looking for a Sr. internal communication manager for large global b2b high tech leader. This role will focus on leading the internal communications needs and content on a newly developed video platform. The Video Platform will include internal only content and externally available content, and this role will only focus on the internal content, and the communication plan development and execution to worldwide employees. Post launch, this role will be the video platform site manager and curate content for employees.
This is 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (extensions likely). Onsite in San Jose, CA or Boulder, CO after offices re-open.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health Benefits and 401K offered.
· Develop an Internal communications strategy for new video platform rollout
· Develop a content strategy and content calendar/pipeline
· Collaborate with key players to launch the video platform to worldwide employees
· Manage platform content publishing, feedback and drive usage
· 7+ years of experience in internal communications at large, global B2B high tech companies
· Experience with video platforms and video based content
· Experience with Change Management initiatives – strategy and execution
· Excellent writer, able to express novel/complex ideas simply.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
· Excellent research, and organizational skills
· Bachelors degree