Sr. IT Project Manager - Cloud (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager for cloud projects at a global B2B High Tech company. The project manager will be responsible for managing cross functional, cloud projects – integrating the client’s solutions to Cloud Providers (AWS/Azure/etc). Own independent projects, but work as part of a larger PMO organization.
This is a 6 month (extensions possible), 40 hr per week role working at the client’s office in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
- Define and lead large cloud integration projects, that use Agile Methodology. Create project plans.
- Manage implementation of technical solutions across multiple vendor products.
- Lead discussions with Technical Architects, Engineers, Vendors and business partners.
- Develop, maintain, track, and manage a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting and decision making
- Provide executive level project reporting
- Work in Jira and Confluence for project updates, reporting using Power BI
- 5+ years project management experience with IT Infrastructure, applications or cloud projects, running cross functional projects, end-to-end implementation, procurement, and deployment.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence (MUST)
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- PMP, Agile certification, preferred.