Sr. IT Project Manager - Security (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager for Security and Resiliency projects at a global B2B High Tech company. The Sr IT Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating multiple teams to review and identify critical risks, develop remediations without adversely affecting user experience. Responsibilities include development and management of project plans, resource identification and coordination, and management of project-related communications and escalations.
This is a 3 month (extensions possible), 40 hr per week role working at the client’s office in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
- Coordinate across teams and stakeholders to define project scope, schedule and estimated budget for IT security projects
- Build partnerships across the organization, particularly with involved teams
- Coordinate process development and project documentation
- Plan, coordinate and report on deliverables per the developed project plan
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on schedule, with the correct scope and within budget
- Coordinate and lead regular project team meetings
- Provide regular status communications; escalate risks
- Conduct regular risk analysis to identify potential pit falls and develop mitigation plans
- Review and manage changes in scope, schedule and budget
- 7+ years in project manager roles, in Information Security at large global companies
- Self-motivated, team player, and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in working with Senior Leadership
- Experience in implementing new technologies
- PMP certification, required
- CISSP certification, preferred