Sr Product Designer – Enterprise Software (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr. Product Designer for an enterprise software product for a global B2B high tech leader.This role is part of the Experience Organization, that drives user research, UX and visual design, prototyping (and more!) with the goal to create best in class enterprise software products.
This is a 7 months contract role (extensions or conversion to FTE possible), 40 hour per week role. Remote in the US. Must be flexible to work PST time zone hours when needed.
This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Engage with product teams at a strategic level to frame what we need to build and how to get there
- Collaborate with user researchers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customers and users’ goals and needs
- Execute end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Coordinate and integrate the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Drive planning and executing usability testing to validate design
- 7+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- Bachelors degree