Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Automotive Technology (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for a B2B high-tech company whose imaging solutions are sold to the Automotive vertical. This role will focus on the development of compelling value propositions, messaging, marketing content development to drive leads and support sales efforts. Additionally, this role will focus on sales training and enablement of a new large sales teams and channel partners. The right candidate must have experience marketing to the Automotive vertical.
This is a 3 month (extensions or conversion to FTE possible) 40 hrs/week, remote in the US.
This is a W-2 as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Develop product messaging and positioning
- Develop and maintain customer-facing sales collateral and selling tools
- Support sales training and develop enablement tools
- Coordinate product launch and ongoing execution
- Provide subject matter expertise on the company’s products and their use within the target automotive use cases to the sales team and external audiences
- 5+ years B2B high tech product/solutions marketing experience. Experience marketing to the automotive vertical required.
- Ability to articulate and write about how products uniquely solve customer problems, and be able to position most products/services against alternatives
- Strong experience with marketing content development
- Must be a strong presenter with outside stakeholders
- Ability to socialize new ideas and lead the organization through the changes in product offerings, positioning and pricing
- Bachelors degree