Strategic Digital Marketing Manager (Bay Area, CA)
We are looking for a Strategic Digital Marketing Manager to manage cross-functional Digital Marketing campaigns for a global B2B high-tech company. This role will project manage the strategy and execution of Digital elements (SEO / SEM, Paid/earned media, etc) across the organization. The Strategic Program Manager will connect teams and orchestrate all of these workstreams within the campaign program umbrella.
This is a 40 hour per week, 12-month contract, Remote in the Bay Area, CA. Must be available for onsite meetings in Santa Clara, CA when offices re-open.
This is a W-2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits, and 401K offered.
- Manage large cross-functional project teams that range from creative directors, agencies, digital acquisition, technology, operations, localization, as well as business stakeholders.
- End-to-end project management: project scope, proactive risk/issue/constraint management, integration and coordination of various digital team plans/deliverables.
- Leading, managing, and delivery of end-to-end digital campaign programs.
- Facilitate campaign performance definition at kickoff to ensure assessment, delivery, and action on analytics.
- Develop and execute communication plans, as well as define and execute risk mitigation plans
- 8+ years experience in Digital Marketing in cross-functional program management roles at global B2B High Tech companies.
- Experience in program managing elements related to full-funnel digital campaigns across the buyer journey - including but not limited to: business requirements, digital strategy, digital acquisition (paid / organic), content strategy, digital design & UX best practices, marketing technology, localization, and analytics.
- Exceptional project management skills; Ability to connect the project to business needs, tracking qualifiable results.
- Bachelors Degree