Technical Project Manager – Professional Services (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead internal projects for the professional services division of a large/global B2B company. The professional services internal project team, leads a variety of projects around the services catalog, standard service delivery methodologies and tool creation that support the global professional services team to scale and grow.
The organization uses a variety of project management methodologies – waterfall, scrum, Kanban, etc. so the right project manager must be flexible in their approach and be adaptable to the needs of the project stakeholders.
This is a 6 month project, 40 hours per week, from any location in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Own and drive projects from start to completion in distributed, matrix environment applying most appropriate project management methodologies and principals (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, Lean).
- Develop and execute detailed project plans, schedules, dependencies, critical paths and other required project collateral following standard methodologies or agile methodologies.
- Provide clear communication to team members and stakeholders.
- Engage with and establish relationships within and outside of the organization to help accomplish project outcomes.
- 6+ years of hands on technical project management experience in professional services companies or divisions of large B2B tech companies.
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer
- PMP or other similar project management certification (required)
- Demonstrable ability at successfully handling multiple projects and working with global cross organization teams to ensure project success.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of large-scale projects with global scale organizations and matrixed teams.
- Developed strategic consultation skills around delivery and priorities.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team development.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related fields or equivalent experience.