US HR Manager
Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. (www.stage4solutions.com) is a fast-growing staffing firm focused on filling Marketing, Technology and Operations roles at High Tech companies, Government agencies and healthcare organizations. We are based in Santa Clara, CA; with offices in NJ, PA and MA. We have experienced growth this year and need to expand our internal HR team to meet our growing client demands.
The US HR Manager will work for the Director of Operations and will support new employee onboarding, timesheet collection and payroll review, and open enrollment for benefits.
This is a full-time job; 40 hours per week role as an independent consultant, based in India. Must work PST US business hours.
- Onboarding of new employees: a collection of all necessary new hire documents and ensuring the accuracy of information provided
- Management of background checks and coordination of new employee orientation phone call
- Payroll processing Support: Collection of employee timesheets for bi-monthly payroll
- Follow up with employees on late timesheet submissions and resolves timesheet discrepancies
- Management of employee termination processes
- Provides support with employee updates, distribution of communication materials
- Support of open enrollment benefits process
- 5+ years experience as a US HR manager and US employment practices and payroll practices
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Completes work in a timely manner, detailed oriented
- Bachelor’s degree