Visual Designer (San Jose, CA)
We are looking for a Visual Designer for a fast growing B2B high tech start up. The ideal candidate is a collaborative designer who has experience with B2B high tech companies. This role will create a wide variety of creative deliverables (digital ads, web graphics; motion/video assets, animations) in a fast-paced / collaborative environment.
This is a 6 month contract role (extensions or conversion to FTE possible), 40 hour per week onsite in San Jose, CA (after shelter in place is lifted)
This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Uphold and evolve brand guidelines to drive the company’s brand forward.
- Create a range of digital-first deliverables including but not limited to: web graphics, campaigns, digital advertisements, virtual event graphics, video storyboards, video editing, and short animations for social media.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to make creative recommendations that don’t just look beautiful, but also drive business outcomes.
- Guide agency partners through adapting our brand direction – encouraging new ideas while maintaining consistency across all deliverables.
- Work closely with project and program managers to respond to day-to-day creative and web requests.
- 5+ years of experience as a designer in B2B environment with a mix of agency and in-house background
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a broad range of creative skills as well as a thoughtful and strategic process (please provide link)
- Flexibility and openness to learning new tools, or new methods of communication to bring continuous value to the internal team
- Meticulous attention to detail paired with the ability to learn and adapt to evolving creative direction
- Collaborative, team player with a positive attitude who would immediately jump in to offer help to a colleague in need
- Extensive expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and emerging creative applications