Website Marketing Manager – B2B SaaS (Remote)
We are looking for a Website Marketing Manager for a fast growing enterprise SaaS company. The Website Marketing Manager will be responsible for the website strategy and execution of content to drive leads from the website, conversions from free trials to paid subscriptions, and for optimizing user flows through the website. The website is built on WordPress. This role will work closely with the digital marketing team, product marketing, graphic designers and web team.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month project (extensions/conversion to FTE possible) Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401k plan offered.
- Create the strategy and lead the transformation of the website to maximize revenue
- Optimize website customer experience journeys, offers and conversion points to drive customer engagement and revenue
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Implement content changes on the WordPress website using the admin console
- Measure and report performance of the website, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- 7+ years’ experience in a digital marketing/website management in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with wordpress – content changes/updates
- An understanding of best practices related to website design, UX, organic and SEO
- A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable crafting breakthrough strategies in an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical, management and project management skills
- Ability to manage complexity and coordinate across a number of teams while meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelors degree