Workday Finance Developer (FTE) (New York, NY)
We are looking for a Workday Finance Developer for a leading Global Growth Equity company. This role will be responsible for assessing and responding to user requests for product or service support and identifying, recommending, and presenting possible solutions for user requests in support of the Workday Finance modules.
This is a Full-time employee position with the client in onsite in New York City (once shelter in place is lifted).
This is a w-2 role as a full-time employee of the client. The client offers a competitive salary, full benefits.
Must be US Citizen/Green Card holder.
- Works directly with Product Owners to facilitate business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution
- Work on new development initiatives, as well as bug fixes and enhancements
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom integrations.
- Collaborate well with global development and Accounting (primary client) teams
- Ability to adapt and develop solutions in an agile/hybrid environment.
- Review Workday release roadmap, identify features and capabilities that should be implemented in Workday org.
- Coordinate testing of Workday releases in advance of Production go live with testing team
- Support Kainos Smart implementation
- Provide solution and integration development with Workday including requirements gathering, functional specs, design, custom development, integration build, testing, and deployment
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- 2+ years of development experience with Workday Financials
- Workday Pro - Financials Certified, preferred
- Knowledge of Single Sign On technologies, such as SAML, Okta and Microsoft ADFS
- Proficiency in SOAP-based web services
- Exposure to Workday configuration and custom development
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Bachelor of Science degree