Workday HCM System Administrator (FTE) (New York, NY)
We are looking for a Workday HCM System Administrator for a leading Global Growth Equity company. This role will be responsible for assessing and responding to user requests for product or service support and identifying, recommending, and presenting possible solutions for user requests in support of the Workday system, with specific focus on the HCM modules.
This is a Full-time employee position with the client in onsite in New York City (once shelter in place is lifted).
This is a w-2 role as a full-time employee of the client. The client offers a competitive salary, full benefits.
Must be US Citizen/Green Card holder.
- Work on new development initiatives, as well as bug fixes and enhancements
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom integrations.
- Capable to understand task requirements clearly and implement with supervision.
- Collaborate well with global development and Human Resources (primary client) teams
- Ability to adapt and develop solutions in an agile/hybrid environment.
- Review Workday release roadmap, identify features and capabilities that should be implemented in Workday org.
- Coordinate testing of Workday releases in advance of Production go live with testing team
- Support Kainos Smart implementation
- Gather and analyze requirements and provide technical advice and best practices with respect to integration development and implementation
- Provide solution and integration development with Workday including requirements gathering, functional specs, design, custom development, integration build, testing, and deployment
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- Workday Service & Support
- 2+ years experience of experience with Workday HCM, Payroll, Benefits preferred
- Workday Pro - HCM Core, Benefits, Payroll, and/or Compensation Certified preferred
- Knowledge of Single Sign On technologies, such as SAML, Okta and Microsoft ADFS
- Proficiency in SOAP-based web services is also required
- Exposure to Workday configuration and custom development strongly preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Bachelor of Science degree